We wanted to share our version of the 12 Days of Christmas!
- A Credit Card with no annual fees. Our Visa® Credit Card has no annual fees and it has rewards!•EMV Smart Chip Technology
•Low interest rate
•No annual fees
•Access to view your most recent transactions with EzCard Info
•Add to your Digital Wallet with Apple Pay
- Fabulous Lenders. Lynn Stratton, Vice President of WCFCU, has been with us for 15 years.
Kenneth Clark, Loan officer at WCFCU, has been with us for 6 years. Ken & Lynn will do more than process your loan – they’ll provide you with the service that will keep you coming back. Borrow from the people who know you best.
- Youth Accounts. We have three youth accounts: Monty Moose, Student Saver and Mobi. The Monty Moose account is for ages 12 and under, the Student Saver is for ages 13-15, and the Mobi is for ages 16-21. For more information, go here: https://www.wcfcu.com/youth-accounts/.
- Certificates of Deposit. Save for longer-term goals with the earnings potential of a Happy certificate.
•Competitive dividend rates
•Minimum balance of $1,000 is required
•Terms ranging from 6 months to 60 months
•A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals before maturity
- Days here for you. We have convenient hours to meet your needs, 5 days a week!Lobby:
Mon – Wed 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.Drive-Thru Hours:
Mon – Wed 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Happy tellers. Our 6 tellers are Robin, Abby, June, Kathy, Jane and Member Service Supervisor, Carrie. They rock!
- Surf ATM’s in Waterville/Winslow. Just in the zip code 04901, there are 7 Surcharge Free ATMs that you can use! Check out the SURF ATM Locator here: https://www.mainecreditunions.org/surf-atm-locator/
- Convenient Services. Mobile Banking, Online Account Access, CUe-Statements, Online Bill Pay, Shared Branching, Merchant Processing, Business & Personal Insurance, and SURF Alliance. Learn more about each item here: https://www.wcfcu.com/services/
- Financial Education Tools. We have 9 financial education resources available for youth, young adults and adults! Find them here: https://www.wcfcu.com/financial-education/
- Dedicated Volunteers. We have 7 board members: Kimberly Carey (Chairperson), Paula Pooler (Vice Chairperson), Richard Grindall, William Page, Joshua Carter, Heather Pelletier, and John Cassidy. Our 3 supervisory committee members are Patricia Begin, Noella Pelletier and Judith Johnson. We thank them for their service!
- Plus Loan Types. We have Personal Loans, Business Loans, Automobile Loans, Recreational Loans, Mortgage loans, Home Equity Loans/Line of Credits, the Visa® Rewards Credit Card, Draft-A-Matic Loan (Overdraft Protection Program), Energy Saver Loans, Vacation Loans and Home Improvement loans. Learn more about our loans here: https://www.wcfcu.com/loans-credit/
- Months of Great Service. We excel at building relationships. You won’t be just another number, you’ll be part of our credit union family and we will know your name. Our friendly staff will be here for all your financial needs.