Winslow Community Federal Credit Union will grant two $500 scholarships to graduating seniors. The winners of the scholarships will be notified at their school’s graduation awards ceremony.
- Must be a member of Winslow Community Federal Credit Union
- Acceptance to an accredited college, university or technical school
- Demonstrates passing grades in all subjects during your high school years
- Participation in community service
Winslow Community Federal Credit Union’s 2017 theme is: “Knowledge is power, community is strength and positive attitude is everything.” –Lance Armstrong
- In an essay not to exceed 200 words, describe how you have exemplified this motto in your activities at school, church and/or in your community.
- Please describe your high school scholastic activities, including all honors received and leadership positions you have held.
- Please briefly describe all other activities in which you are involved, whether through school or other organizations (i.e. Church, scouting, 4H) noting again, all leadership positions you have held and/or awards or designations you have received.
Please return your completed scholarship application no later than April 28, 2017 by mail, email or by delivering in person.
Winslow Community Federal Credit Union
12 Monument Street
Winslow, ME 04901
Attention: Robyn Loubier
In order for the winners to receive their $500 scholarships, they must provide the following:
- Evidence of having successfully completed the first semester as a full time student in good standing at an accredited college, university or technical school.
- Evidence of enrollment as a full time student for a second semester, which must begin within a year of the first semester, at an accredited college, university or technical school.