As always, Online Account Access is a FREE service WCFCU provides for our members. Our priority is to have a smooth and seamless transition for all of our members. If you have any questions please call us at 207.872.2636
• Go to www.wcfcu.com.
• On the home page locate the Online Login Box (Bottom Right) and click on REGISTER.
Select appropriate account type: Personal or Business.
• Enter your member account number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your date of birth; the same procedure will be followed for business accounts, no birth-date will be required.
• Read the online disclosures and type YES to accept, click START.
• Set up your username and password, confirm the password, enter and confirm your email, click NEXT.
• In approximately 5 minutes you will receive an email from ealert(at)wcfcu.com with an initial login registration code. Enter the six digit code and CONFIRM PASSCODE.
• Set up your security questions, security phrase and choose a security picture, click NEXT.
• You now have access to your WCFCU accounts.
Please call 207.872.2636 to speak to a Member Service Representative, if you need assistance with the registration process.
Some things you should know:
• WCFCU Mobile Banking will only be accessible following completed registration at www.wcfcu.com. See instruction above.
• You will need to have a valid email address already registered at WCFCU.
• eAlerts will not transfer to the new Online Banking and will need to be re-established.
• Bill pay service will remain the same. Your payees, pending payments and history will be retained.
• Scheduled transfers will be retained and occur based on the current schedule established in Online Banking.
• Transaction history will be available and will grow to a maximum of 18 months.
• Quicken/Quickbooks download will be available again beginning August 2016.