What is the new credit card rewards program?
The Winslow Community Federal Credit Union Visa Credit Cards now have a rewards program called ScoreCard® Rewards. This program will allow you to receive Bonus Points for each qualifying transaction. You will receive 1 Bonus Point per $1.
How do I earn points?
Simply use your Winslow Community FCU Visa Credit Card for your purchases. You will earn Points based on your qualifying net purchases (purchases minus returns and/or other related credits). You will earn Points as long as your account is in good standing (that is, not delinquent, in default, closed, canceled, blocked, suspended or otherwise inactive and not available for use as a source of funding). You do not earn Points for cash advances, balance transfers, unauthorized or fraudulent charges or for fees of any kind on your card account. Credits to your Account (such as for returns of purchases) will reduce the Points available in your account.
What are the rewards of the program?
As your points accumulate, you will be able to use them towards many different items such as:
- Merchandise – Electronics, Recreation, Housewares, Jewelry, & Pet Accessories
- Travel – Airline, Car Rentals, Hotels, Cruises, Vacation Packages, Experiences, Activity Admissions (There are no blackout dates and no “reserved” seats that you must choose from. Any flight is available.) If you don’t have enough points to cover the entire travel purchase, you can use what points are available, and then a card for the remainder of the purchase.
- Gift Cards
- Statement Credits – You may choose to credit your Winslow Community Federal Credit Union Visa Credit Card account. The credit will be applied to your statement within 3 days of your request. Account credit is a statement credit and not an actual payment. Please remember to submit your normal monthly payment before your next due date.
- 3,000 Bonus Points for $25 Statement Credit
- 5,500 Bonus Points for $50 Statement Credit
- 8,000 Bonus Points for $75 Statement Credit
- 10,500 Bonus Points for $100 Statement Credit
How do I sign up for the ScoreCard® Rewards program?
If you have a Winslow Community FCU Visa Credit Card, you are automatically enrolled into the ScoreCard® Rewards program.
If you don’t have a Winslow Community FCU Visa Credit Card, you can apply today! Fill out this application and either mail, fax (873-7003) or drop it off to us.
How do I track how many points I have and where do I go to redeem them?
On your regular credit card statement, you will see your Rewards Balance as a section of the statement.
If you go to www.ezcardinfo.com and login or set up a new account, you will be able to see all of your transaction history, make payments and have direct access to the ScoreCard Rewards Website without needing a separate login. Once you click on the ScoreCard Rewards, the first time you access it, you will need to provide your email address. However, if have not yet accumulated any points on your card, you will not see the option to click on ScoreCard Rewards on EzCard info.
However, you can also sign in directly from www.scorecardrewards.com. When you get to www.scorecardrewards.com, you will need to “Create Account”. From there, it will ask you for the following information:
- Credit Card Number
- Email Address
- First/Last Name
- Billing Address
- Select a Username/Password & Security Questions
Once you are at the ScoreCard® Rewards site, you will see your points balance at the top:
Here are more FAQ’s about the program.
Card Holder Support: 1-800-854-0790
Travel Service Center: 1-800-842-3006