Here are some of the most commonly asked questions. However, if the answer to your question isn’t here, you’re always welcome to call us at 207.872.2636 or stop in at our 12 Monument Street, Winslow location.
Why is a Credit Union your best financial choice?
- Over 230 ATMs in Maine: When you need cash, it’s easy to find an ATM—and with no surcharge.
- More branches than most banks: With shared branching, you’re welcome at over 170 credit union branches in Maine and over 5,000 across the country.
- A local presence: Your credit union is a local business. As a member, you’re also an owner. That’s real local control.
- The most popular mobile apps: Timesavers that are essentials—like depositing a check with a few taps on your smartphone
- Service that rises above: Credit unions get rated #1 in member satisfaction in survey after survey. It’s good to have friends in high-rated places.
What is Winslow Community Federal Credit Union's Routing Number?
A Routing number is is a 9 digit number used to identify a financial institution. Our routing number is 211288970.
I've lost my Debit/Credit Card. What do I do?
Debit Card: Please contact 1.800.472.3272 immediately to put a hold on the card. Then, contact Winslow Community FCU to have a new card issued to you. Please note there is a $15 fee to replace your stolen/lost debit card.
Credit Card: Please contact 1.800.991.4961 immediately to put a hold on the card. Then, contact Winslow Community FCU to have a new card issued to you. Please note there is a $25 fee to replace your stolen/lost credit card.
Can anyone become a Winslow Community Federal Credit Union member?
Membership is open to persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in the following municipalities in the State of Maine: Fairfield, Freedom, Palermo, Unity, Burnham, Albion, Benton, China, Clinton, Oakland, Sidney, Vassalboro, Waterville, or Winslow.
What precautions should I take if I'm traveling out of the state/country?
Please notify the Winslow Community Federal Credit Union of any travel plans. Debit cards are blocked from any purchases or ATM usage outside of the United States. Credit cards allow purchases and ATM usage outside the United States but may become blocked because of the out-of-the-normal transactions. To avoid any restrictions, please notify the credit union prior to leaving on a trip—even if it is a weekend getaway. Call us at 207.872.2636.