In 2020, Winslow Community Federal Credit Union will grant a graduating high school senior with one $1,000 scholarship! The winner of the scholarship will be notified at their school’s graduation awards ceremony.
- Must be a member of Winslow Community Federal Credit Union
- Must have acceptance to an accredited college, university or technical school
- Demonstrates passing grades in all subjects during high school years
Please return your completed scholarship application no later than April 30, 2020 by mail, email or by delivering in person.
Winslow Community Federal Credit Union
12 Monument Street
Winslow, ME 04901
In order for the winner to redeem their $1,000 scholarship, they must provide the following:
- Evidence of having successfully completed the first semester as a full time student in good standing at an accredited college, university or technical school.
- Evidence of enrollment as a full time student for a second semester, which must begin within a year of the first semester, at an accredited college, university or technical school.